I had 5 treats today
- I got to sleep in! Since I had to go to the Chiropractors this afternoon but had to leave before my daughter went down for a nap, my husband got up with her and took her to the park. So I even got to get ready in an empty house! That’s like treat 1.5
- Shopping alone. After getting cracked back into place, I headed over to Whole Foods to get some shopping done. When I have to go with the wee one she is constantly trying to grab the things I’ve put into the cart. And constantly saying “please, please, please” to all the fruit she sees. So yes, shopping alone is a treat. I also love Whole Foods because they have Kombucha on tap. Mmmmm
- Chipotle!! I took my Kombucha and headed over to Chipotle. I could seriously eat there every day of my life if I could afford it. I usually get a salad, no dressing, rice, chicken, mild salsa, cheese, sour cream, guac and top it all with some more lettuce. I wouldn’t normally eat dairy, but I always make the exception for Chipotle and have never gotten sick. I always say it’s nothing other than a blessing by God, Chipotle without sour cream would be criminal.
- Movie time! Since I had gotten everything done so early and I still had loads of time I went to go see a movie! I had originally wanted to see Les Mis, but the time tables didn’t work out in my favor so instead I went to go see Silver Linings. It was just alright. I mean it was interesting and definitely entertaining, but I would have rather spent $1 at Redbox renting it that $9.50 to see in in the theater.
- Playdate. For some people this may not have been a treat but for me it is. I got to watch my friends little girl tonight. She is the same age as my daughter so they always have so much fun together. It’s a treat for me because it means I don’t actually have to do that much work. You would think having 2 instead of 1 means MORE work, but when they just entertain themselves it means I have time to get stuff done without a toddler hanging off my leg begging for my attention. I also just love watching her interact with her friends. It’s just so cute watching her grow up like that. As a result of the playdate I just had a quick dinner while hubby gave the girls a bath. Some homemade chicken soup with a chicken mayonnaise salad. (My homemade mayo rocks!)