For lunch today I had some left over pumpkin/chocolate chili on top of some baby lettuce, along with my supplements and some lemon water.
Then for dinner I had a glass of Kombucha, roasted sweet potatoes, zucchini and green beans with a steak and this awesome steak sauce I threw together to go on top.
Balsamic steak sauce – Recipe
- 1 cup broth
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 shallot, diced
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp butter
- Deglaze the pan you cooked the steaks in with broth and vinegar
- Add in diced shallot and allow to cook for a minute or so.
- Add in Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper
- Add in the butter, once melted whisk until it has blended
- simmer for 5-10 min (while the steaks are spending their time in a foil tent